A lot of people are quite suspicious with diet plans that promise fast weight loss. That may be true for the most part because it promotes a very restricted habit of eating and lifestyle, which may not be healthy in the long run. However, this doesn’t mean that all fast weight loss regimens are not healthy. In just a short period of time, you can several extra pounds from your weight. And to help you achieve this, Here are free 10 tips to lose 20 pounds in less than three weeks!
1. Exercise Regularly. Commit at least 30 minutes of your day to exercise. Simple exercises will do, such as running, biking, or walking.
2. Eat as many vegetables as possible, especially cruciferous vegetables that detoxify the liver and body from toxins. Examples are broccoli, cauliflower, radish, watercress, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage. Also vegetables rich in vitamins, minerals and water that keeps your body healthy through the weight loss period.
3. Eat at least six small meals a day instead of three big meals, This small meals helps to burn fat and lose weight more fast.
4. Together with the previous one, portion control on the food you take also in help in making you lose weight fast.
5. Drink a cup of green tea a day. Studies have found that drinking green tea is especially effective in weight loss and rids the body of water sequestered, among its other antioxidants benefits. Not only will it cleanse your body, but it also helps in digestion that is a great help in losing weight overall. Try to drink a cup of green tea without sugar after lunch.
6. Learn to read and know the labels of your grocery food items. Do not exceed or deprive yourself too much from your normal calorie intake. Be careful with Trans fat, high amounts of sodium and sugar, preservatives and cholesterol.
7. Eat fiber-rich foods. Fiber makes digestion in your body function better. It also helps to rid the body of wastes. Whole wheat, fruits, vegetables and multi grain foods are great fiber sources.
8. Drink a lot of water, at least 8 cups a day. New studies have found that drinking a lot of water can help you to feeling of satiety and also helps to burn fat, in another side water has many benefits your whole body.
9. Cut off the following: white bread, pasta, sweets, chips or any kind of unhealthy snacks. This foods contains high amounts of fats and calories but less in vitamins which your body needed.
10. Move around more, not necessarily by way of exercising, but try to be more physically active. Sweat the fats away!